Which binaries grabber for Linux ?
* Multi-server, multi-sources :
1. Pan 0.1** beta now uses less memory, handles multiple servers and nzb files. It only allows 4 connections per server though, which is kind of bad for those of us who pay for using more. I wish it could support SSL and nntps as well.
2. Klibido : GNU, handles Nzb files, OK but unstable
3. BNR2 : heavy, unstable, coded with Kylix, ( not free? )
4. Newsbin Pro is also reported to work fine with Wine and seem to use very few memory. ( not free )
* Nzb command-lines : nzb, hellanzb, NZBget, nzbperl, Knzb.
* Command-line binary grabbers : ubh, brag, aub, nget,